PaymentPLEASE NOTE: I can only currently take on small jobs and they may take a while to complete since I only get a few spare hours per week
My preferred method of payment is through Paypal or by hiring me via oDesk and Elance. Direct online bank transfers are also accepted.
- £15 per hour for 3D work
- £10 per hour for all other work
I am always willing to negotiate on price and can work to a fixed budget if required. I will also give a discount to registered charities or environmentally friendly businesses.
3D Modelling & Animation
- 10 years experience in 3D modelling, texturing, animation and lighting using Autodesk 3DS Max 7, 8, 9, 2009 and 2010.
- 2 yeara of experience using Mudbox 2009 and 2010 scuplting packages to create high-resolution models.
- 3D environment theory and background knowledge learned during A-level and Degree (Computer Games Design) courses.
- A wide range of projects completed (see portfolio for examples).
- Adept in creating both low-polygon 'real-time' models and high-resolution photorealistic models.
- Able to create professional UVW templates for mapping 2D textures onto any type of model.
- Advanced knowledge of animation, including timelines, bone rigs, constraints, physics and particle systems.
- Familiar with all types of rendering: photorealism, cartoon styles, wireframe views etc.
- Can produce objects built to strict measurements - vehicles, products, buildings and other environments.
2D Graphics, Texturing and Image Editing
- 10 years of experience in bitmap and vector graphics packages, including Corel Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop series.
- Original artworks created to the highest standard.
- Many minor projects undertaken for myself, friends, music groups and small businesses.
- Proficient in image repair and enhancement - removing flaws from photographs and improving visual quality.
- Can texture any model from UVW template using a range of effects.
- Firm knowledge of procedural texturing: diffuse, specular, relfection, displacement and bump used to create advanced effects in 3D environments.
Computer Game Level Design
- Three years of In-depth experience using the Hammer Editor (Source Engine) and GtkRadiant (id Tech 3 Engine).
- Three years of university study completed in the theory of level design and its implementation.
- Several detailed levels completed and compiled for use (see the Dark Peak portfolio page).
- Worked briefly as part of a mod team creating and testing new environments.
- Four years experience in programming in Assembly Language, Basic, Matlab, C, C++ and Java.
- Intermediate experience in creating dynamic content for webpages using PHP and MySQL.
- Able to create applications for a wide variety of needs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of code and data structures to ensure efficient applications.
- Worked with large code bases making changes where appropriate to fix problems or add functionality.
- Intermediate knowledge of programming for DirectX and OpenGL environments.
- Six years experience in creating webpages.
- Created this very website - using PHP, MySQL and CSS.
- Pages created in various text editors, as well as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and CS4.
- Familiar with creating pages in both WYSIWYG design and pure code environments.
- Dynamic content stored and displayed using PHP and MySQL.
- Pages created to XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2/3 standards.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL/Access databases for use with forums and other data storage.